7 January 2013

The Herringbones Coat




Coat: Mango  Shirt: Old school shirt  Bag: Primark  Jeans: H&M  Boots: H&M 
Hey guys! So this is my first ever OOTD (Outfit of the day) post which I wore to college today. I always tend to dress stylish and comfortable for college as I'm their for hours (sigh)...

This short 'herringbones coat' is one of my best purchases! Wanna know why? because its looks great with every outfit I wear hence why I wear it most times and also because I can always add a faux fur collar to this coat to add a bit more punch to my outfits. This coat is also available in black but I personally preferred the grey one.

look out for more of my photographs. 

LOVE CHANEL X






7 comments:

  1. gostei bastante do teu primeiro conjunto, esse casaco é qualquer coisa <3


    beijinhos, Nádia
    My Fashion Insider

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your bag and coat
    Such great buys!

    Follow one another? Let me know :D

    Kenneillia M.
    http://thestylevow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete