6 January 2013

Style Crush - Victoria Tornegren



Hey guys welcome to my new blog! I'm so excited to finally be apart of the blogging team , I'm fully prepared and ready to commit my entire life to blogging regularly (well not my entire life..) I've finally pushed myself to create a blog after years of doubts and laziness

I am a huge fan of Victoria Tornegren as you can clearly see from the several photographs above. Shes my current style crush at the moment because she shows us how even the most simplest pieces of clothing can be made to look effortlessly cool , chic and stylish. Tornegren mainly wears classic basic colours which are black and white and sometimes tends to add a little twist to her outfits by wearing a vibrant statement item such as a clutch , jacket etc. 

Check out her blog to see more photos of her outfits!














2 comments: