28 January 2013

A Day Of Details






Hey , Dolls 

Today was just another ordinary day at college. After college I decided to force my friend to take some photographs focusing on the details of myself and other friends outfits as I haven't posted a photograph of my outfit in a while. I adore my summery floral print dress that i wore today although it wasn't ideal for this windy, rainy weather! I paired this RiverIsland dress with a statement necklace , Zara bag, Mango coat and some Topshop cut out boots. Sorry that you cant see our faces but the weather was awfully windy which made us look kind of unhappy aha! 

Look out for more OOTD posts later on in the week.
 
Love chanel x






5 comments:

  1. I love these boots tooo much!

    http://bryonydodds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag! Your blog is cute! Would you like to follow each other?

    glitteredbones.blogspot.com
    & check out my shop:

    glitteredbones.bigcartel.com

    ReplyDelete