21 April 2013

Popping That Neon






Blazer & Cropped Tee : Topshop  Jeans : Vintage Levi's  Open Toe Boots : RiverIsland  Bag : EBAY

hey guys I'm finally back from a long long break from blogging..

I recently took a break from blogging because I literally had piles of coursework to do and submit so I had to concentrate on the most important things first. I hope everyone's enjoying the lovely sunny weather we're having FOR NOW lol , British weather changes , not very reliable is it ? I've made the most out of the sun , In these photo's I was off to meet up with my girls for some lunch! I decided to go for a springy bright look as the weather was bliss. I threw on my fav neon yellow blazer which puts me in the mood , bright make-up , a cropped tee and the vintage Levi's jeans I've been dying to wear for a pretty long time.

Have a lovely day guys xx
LOVE CHANEL X

1 comment:

  1. Such a simple but gorgeous outfit! I love, love, love your style and have just started following you
    Bekki / www.inguz-fashion.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete