2 February 2013

OOTD - BLACK CROSSES







Shirt: H&M  Jumper & Pinafore dress: Miss Selfridge  Boots: Topshop

 This is just a quick post of my OOTD! It was very cold today so I really do feel sorry for my photographer as I'm always picky with my photos meaning I always have to take several shots until I'm pleased and satisfied with the right one , I gotta admit it,  its SOMETIMES difficult and long working with a person like me.

I absolutely adore this black coated pinafore dress that I bought recently which you can find here , they also have a selection of denim ones online and in store. Pinafore's are really trending at the moment , they look very stylish with knitwear , roll neck tops/jumpers and shirts. In summer you can even try wearing a bright coloured chiffon shirt (neon or pastel or a classic colour)with a pinafore! That would defo be a nice outfit. Other stores on the high street also has pinafores available such as Topshop!





 Mollie King and Alexa Chung




No comments:

Post a Comment