7 February 2013

The Girl In Tartan







Tartan Cigarette Pants: Topshop
Roll Neck Jumper: H&M
Coat: Mango
Fur Stole: H&M
Cut Out Boots: Topshop
Watch: Michael Kors

Hey guys!
To be honest I feel so bad not updating my OOTD's (outfit of the day) regularly , I'm just too busy at times or if not that then I never have anyone to take photographs of me! and I can't really force anyone to take photo's of me even though I usually do.. 
I defo will update regularly because everyone keeps complaining at me so I need to keep them happy and satisfied. 

Today I decided  to wear my tartan cigarette pants which are a recent purchase! I paired it with a roll neck jumper and added a statement necklace which I have no idea where it is from as I bought it in a random jewellery stall I came across in Camden. Topshop is a great retail store to find cigarette pants , their very smart and casual and are available in a range of prints and colours. Cigarette pants first became popular during the 1950's in both men's and women's fashions and have gone in and out of style throughout the decades. 


CHANEL X
















2 comments: