8 February 2013

Anything Goes


 
 




Trench coat: RiverIsland
Scarf: Topshop
Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Vero Moda
Boots: H&M
Bag: Ebay



Hey Guys

This is the first ever time that I've posted my OOTD two days in a row! What an improvement , I'm proud!
Unfortunately it was raining whilst I was being photographed so my pictures look a little dark. Anyways I went for a casual look today , I just threw on some black clothing and added a touch of navy to brighten things up. I love these Platform boots because they make me look so much taller however they do kill my feet for a few days but who cares ? 
They were apart of a collection in H&M (around November/December 2012) called 'Grey for Girls' , which was mainly focused on shades of grey and had an 'All Saints' feel to it. The concept was all about rough cuts and gorgeous details. 



LOVE CHANEL X











5 comments:

  1. love your outfits Chanel! could you possibly make the photos a bit bigger? would love to be able to see them in more detail :) x

    highsocietyfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And alright i defo will make them more bigger x

      Delete
  2. hey! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check my page out for more details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are gorgeous! OX

    I'm looking for new blogs to follow and love yours, want to follow each other? Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE how this coat goes with the scarf - makes me miss winter;-)

    ReplyDelete