1 March 2013

BIKER X DENIM X BLACK






Jumper - Miss Selfridge Jeans - Topshop Boots - Topshop Jacket - ASOS Bag - Warehouse

GUESS WHO'S BACK ??

Today was very casual as you can see from the photo's above! I was in a rush to go somewhere so I literally just threw on a shirt , jumper , boots and a denim biker jacket. I have to say this jacket made my outfit look much more better and made it complete! So lucky that it arrived this morning. 

This jacket is one of my new purchases and I absolutely love it even though its not very fitted as I picked the wrong size once again *sigh* but anyways its still one of my favorite wardrobe staples. 

You'll defo be seeing me in this biker denim jacket alot with a few of my outfits , look out for more outfits soon xx


LOVE COCO x




3 comments:

  1. Those boots look so nice, they go with the jacket so well!

    Dusterknuckles | Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing stylish in this jacket, Chanel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool jacket! :D

    Follow each other?? :)
    troughthelace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete