1 April 2013

clothes clothes and more clothes














Hey guys

I have'nt had much time to post any outfit posts in a while so I decided to share my summer outfit inspirations with you guys and I hope everyone's had a great Easter. Many of these photos are taken from the Topshop , Nasty Gal and Tumblr website. I'm hoping the sun comes out veryyyy soon as its now April! So excited for some warm sunshine and spring shopping , better outfits and last but not least my Birthday (17th April) !
I'll defo be purchasing a few of these garments and taking a whole load of inspo from these photographs above.

Post again soon,
Love Chanel x

2 comments:

  1. Great choices i love them all! Wheres the cute tartan print crop top from? (Pic 4)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you and its from Topshop x

    ReplyDelete