4 May 2013

White Noise


I'm Wearing:

TOPSHOP Overized Tee
ZARA Ripped Jeans
ZARA Clutch
RIVERISLAND Peeptoe Boots


Hey guys
Hope everyone's been making the most out of this very temperamental weather! I defo have been , this photo was taken yesterday but i decided just to show you guys my simple outfit I wore. I really love this Topshop Oversized T-shirt , it can be styled in many, many ways and its very popular so I'm sure you've all seen someone wear this in a different kind of way. I Paired this with some ripped jeans ( I think I'm now obsessed with ripped jeans) ... I dont want to carry on blabbing so look out for more of my outfit posts guys!

LOVE CHANEL X

3 comments:

  1. I bought a pair of ripped boyfriend jeans a month ago, but they've never left my wardrobe as I never know what to pair them with. This outfit's gorgeous though! I've got a similar t-shirt so I may have to take a fashion tip off you! Great post!
    Bekki / www.inguz-fashion.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Killer shoes! I love this look, very comfortable and Gorge at the same time!


    http://www.BlackandOlives.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice look, especially like the shirt- want to follow eachother? Feel free to check out our blog xx
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete