15 January 2013

Black On Brown






Jumper: H&M  Disco Pants: American Apparel Oversized Cardigan: Topshop Boots: Topshop

Hey dolls

For past few days the weather has been so awful , at one point it was snowing then the next minute it was raining so today I made sure that I was fully prepared for the weather,  this is why my outfit consists of dark colours to suit my mood and keep me wrapped up and warm for the whole day.
 I didn't want to look to dark today in full on black even though 'All Black Everything' is the new trend this season but I wasn't in the right mood for that so I thew on this cardy pairing it with a rolled neck jumper which is realllly warm , some disco pants and cut-out boots.

There's a funny story behind this tanned brown cardigan I'm wearing in the photographs above... So I was shopping one day and I picked up this cardy thinking it was my size not knowing it was a size 12! Few weeks later I realised it was the wrong size but luckily it looks really great and stylish oversized. If you haven't tried anything oversized I  recommend you to try it out but bare in mind if you go over the top it'll defo be a fashion crime!


LOVE CHANEL X









6 comments:

  1. thank you! yeah definitely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love Your Cardi x
    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and Visit my Blog
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a nice outfit *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about the weather. I miss the pre-Christmas weather. I hope this snow goes away. Anyway, you look cute and I am loving the AA disco pants !

    bisous,
    Natasha

    www.bisousnatasha.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its starting to go now ,thank God! And thank you xx

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete