11 January 2013

Vintage and Mannequins

Literally in love with this outfit , just the way how both pieces of clothing are put together and finished off with a statement necklace. 

Layers and Layers and more Layers

Camel colour boyfriend coat , chiffon shirt , tweed playsuit and opaque tights = a totally stylish mannequin 

Vintage shop in Brick Lane , surrounded by loads of denim jeans. 

Left: Top- Vintage  Jeans- Blitz  Boots- Topshop.
Right: Dress- Blitz  Chelsea Boots- Topshop


Hey Dolls
Since I was off today from college I decided to take a trip down to Bricklane with my friends to check out some vintage pieces in boutiques and shops,the street style and interesting things in the market. 
The vintage shop Blitz was ah-maz-ing! many of the clothing was to die for , yes I said TO DIE FOR! There was millions of oversized vintage clothing from denim jackets , denim dresses , leather studded jackets , tie-dye jumpers , Levis denim shorts and jeans , printed shirts , vintage scarves you name it!! I definitely recommend you to pay a visit down there. 

I couldn't resist not taking photos of the mannequins that I discovered in Topshop , the outfits just caught my eye.  I took a few minutes just analysing each of their outfits (this is something I do like all the time) I get many of my inspirations from mannequins in stores as they take risks with mixing and clashing two different types of clothing together. I just had to share my ideas with you about these gorgeous mannequins. 

LOVE CHANEL X 

No comments:

Post a Comment